You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Jack’s Diving Locker – An Eco-Friendly and “Green” Business
Jack’s Diving Locker is serious about the effort it takes as a business in being “green.” The company actively participates and organizes numerous ocean clean-ups every year with Ocean Defenders Alliance, maintains the reef-saving Day-Use Mooring System for all boaters to utilize instead of anchors while also being advid recyclers and using solar energy. Every team member at Jack's continually explores more ways to help the planet and our community.
- Recycles cardboard, plastics, paper, glass, oil, aluminum and other metals
- Changed light fixtures to Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFL) w/ LED Bulbs
- Fundraising, Educating and maintaining Hawaii's Day-Use Mooring System
- No plastic shopping bags used
- Using digital waivers as an alternative to paper waivers
- Installed solar attic fans to reduce cooling costs
- Installed solar water heating for scuba pool
- Actively working on Ocean Clean Up Initiatives with Ocean Defenders Alliance. We've pulled TONNES of waste out of our waters and still counting!
Conservation via Community Education programs/events:
- Manta Pacific Foundation to support Mantas and ocean conservation community wide & w/ all JDL students
- Kids camps throughout the decades teaching Ocean and Land conservation, locally, globally.
- OCEAN FAIR
- Community clean ups 6x/year or more
- PADI Conservation specialties: